Services & Expertise
What should I do if I’m in trouble with the police?
- Don’t panic Clarkson Hirst are here to help.
- Call us 24/7 on 07880 948950 (Lancaster) or 07973 622702 (Kendal) and speak to one of our criminal defence solicitors who would be happy to give you some initial advice free of charge.
- If you are required to attend the police station then please remember that you are entitled to have a solicitor attend with you free of charge. We can attend with you anytime of the day seven days a week.
- We have a wide range of experience of dealing with all types of crime. We have solicitors who specialise in representing clients at the police station in all manner of offences. We have solicitors who specialise in proceeds of crime offences, financial crime and serious offences against a person such as murder or manslaughter. Our criminal defence solicitors are true specialists in their field.
- If your friend or relative is detained call us and we can see if she or he needs help.
- You can find full details about of Criminal Defence team here.
Page last updated 15 May 2015, 10:31