Owning Property & Trusts

Clarkson Hirst Solicitors

We can act for you without a meeting and you can instruct us from home. Simply 
email info@clarksonhirst.com if you would like to discuss a new case without a meeting. Alternatively call any of our offices and ask to speak to our solicitors.

If you have a dispute with your neighbour about a range of issues including right of way, restrictive covenants, harassment or the right to prune trees, please go to this section. You should also choose other areas if you are looking for unmarried couples advice regarding property, tenancy, separation agreements and more.