Conveyancing Solicitor or Legal Executive
We wish to appoint an experienced conveyancing lawyer to work with our senior partner in delivering high quality legal advice to a well-established client base. The successful applicant will have experience of handling a caseload of freehold and leasehold transactions, new builds and help to buy.
You will be able to demonstrate detailed knowledge and technical expertise in dealing with complex residential property conveyancing caseloads.
It is desirable the applicant has four years PQE. Potential to work on wills and probate matters also.
The position is based at our city centre Lancaster office, we could accommodate four days a week and flexible working hours.
Other incentives are available. It is very important to us that we appoint a team player who will work hard for the firm and our clients.
Career opportunities available.
Salary: £23,000.00-£32,000.00 per year
Apply with CV to email@example.com
Full/Part-time Crime Duty Solicitor based at Barrow-in-Furness
- Pay from £40000 pro rata
- Relocate to the Lake District
- Barrow Police Station is 45 minutes from Lake Coniston
- Change your lifestyle
- Climb the Coniston Old Man in the morning, attend Barrow Police Station in the afternoon.
- Mixed home/court working
- We have a Large existing client base. Our firm undertakes serious complex cases with clients who require the very highest client care.
- Apply to Matthew Winder firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions contact Matthew Winder on 01524 39760.