Charlotte Bamber has been awarded the Law Society Children Law Accreditation, a recognised quality standard for practitioners representing children in children law proceedings.
The accreditation covers all types of children law work and is recognised by the Legal Aid Agency.
It’s a way for clients and professionals (such as guardians) to choose a qualified practitioner when a child needs representation.
To receive the Children Law Accreditation, you must have enough experience to show that you have:
- personally conducted cases and represented parties in children proceedings
- carried out advocacy for clients
- a thorough awareness of ethical issues that can arise in children cases
- an up-to-date knowledge of guidance, legislation, case law and practice developments
- the ability to work directly with children, explore their competence and understand their wishes and feelings
Charlotte Bamber is a Director of Clarkson Hirst Solicitors she can be contacted at any of our offices at Lancaster, Kendal, and Barrow in Furness.