Your case will be undertaken or supervised by William Matthew Guy Winder. Matthew qualified as a solicitor on 15th September 1995 and has extensive experience of dealing with all manner of residential conveyancing transactions including sales, purchases, new build, purchases in rural areas, leasehold transactions and Help to Buy. Matthew is also the firm’s Law Society Conveyancing Scheme supervisor.
Catherine Steele is our Licensed Conveyancer, she has over 16 years conveyancing experience and has been a full-time fee earner for 5 years. Catherine is a member of the Council for Licensed Conveyancers which regulates Property and Probate Lawyers.
Details of what you would expect to receive from a Quality Scheme Conveyancer are below.
Clarkson Hirst are members of the Law Society Conveyancing quality scheme. The scheme is meant to assure clients and their lenders that the solicitor they are dealing with will provide them with a quality service.
A CQS conveyancer will:
- explain clearly the steps in the sale or purchase process
- tell you what you can expect from them
- tell you what the costs will be
- keep you informed about progress
- your case will take approximately 4 weeks in the case of a sale and 6 weeks in the case of a purchase to complete. This time frame runs from the point you provide us with signed terms and conditions and identification documents. The overall time frame will depend upon the particular requirements of your case including the requirements of the other party involved in the transaction. We cannot therefore guarantee that your case will complete within the estimated time frame.
- treat you fairly
- be polite and professional
- respond promptly to your enquiries
- tell you about any problems as soon as they are aware of them
- ask for your feedback on their service