Services & Expertise
If you’re moving house or remortgaging then get in touch today about residential conveyancing.
- Online legal fees quote
- A guide to the conveyancing process
- Fixed fees and other costs
- What to expect from a CQS conveyancer
- Conveyancing Jargon Buster
- Our conveyancing client feedback
Separation agreements, change of name and more.
Legal advice from one of our criminal law specialists.
- Types of Cases
- Criminal Defence Team
- How Much Does It Cost
- If Your Child Or Pupil Is In Trouble With The Police
- Police station advice service
- What should I do if I’m in trouble with the police?
For peace of mind, talk to Clarkson Hirst about wills, probate and inheritance. It’s important to know that you’re family is looked after and we offer a will writing service both in person and online.
Suffered an accident at work or in a public place?
- APIL Accredited
- Home Visits / Hospital Visits
- How To Calculate Compensation
- No Win No Fee Guarantee
- Personal Injury Cases, Our Experience & Expertise
- Compensation Recent Cases
Try our NEW commercial conveyancing calculator.
- Online legal fees
- Commercial conveyancing
- Commercial litigation
- Debt collection
- Fixed Fees for Business Services
- Legal compliance check
- Partnership documents
- Services for employers
- Fire Safety
- VOSA Offences
- Taxi Licensing and Taxi Law
- Food Hygiene
- Equine Law
Neighbour disputes, unmarried couples advice and more.
We are able to offer legal advice based on years of experience and specifically tailored to help you achieve peace of mind in your later years.
Our team of expert solicitors are on hand to assist with regard to advising whether you would be eligible for Legal Aid whether in relation to family matters or criminal law.