Land & Property Disputes

Clarkson Hirst Solicitors

Use the other areas section if you are seeking help as a landlord or tenant. For landlords, we offer a range of services including the ability to draft a tenancy agreement online. If you have a dispute with your neighbour about a range of issues including right of way, restrictive covenants, harassment or the right to prune trees, please go to this section. You should also choose other areas if you are looking for unmarried couples advice regarding property, tenancy, separation agreements and more.