Services & Expertise
Services for employers
Our professional advisor
Matthew Winder is the firm’s senior Director and qualified as a solicitor on the 15th September 1995. Matthew acts for large local companies in respect of a variety of litigation matters including employment law. He has acted for employers in the Employment Tribunal over many years. We have contacts with Barristers to provide you with a high level of representation in complex cases.
We can provide you with a tailored fixed fee to your case so that you are certain of how much the case will cost from the outset.
Areas of work
- Drafting contracts of employment
- Drafting service contracts for Directors
- Drafting Partnership Agreements
- Drafting Shareholders Agreements
- Drafting internal office procedures
- Redundancy advice
- Representation at the Employment Tribunal
- Representation at the County Court Drafting compromise agreements
Or maybe you just want a bit of advice…
Many clients just want some advice about a matter by telephone just to give them some idea as to whether they are handling an employment issue in the right way. We offer initial free advice by telephone. Please call Matthew Winder on freephone 0800 919 231.
Page last updated 23 April 2019, 14:24