Advice for tenants

Clarkson Hirst Solicitors

If you are a tenant and you have the following problems with your landlord then please don’t hesitate to contact Matthew Winder for advice:

  • No repairs
  • Harassment and threats of eviction
  • Claims for rent arrears
  • No gas safety certificate
  • You want to be released from your contract
  • Your landlord wants to increase the rent

Please view our 'About Us' menu section to see our Coronavirus actions