Services & Expertise
Who will deal with your case?
Our Senior Director, Matthew Winder will deal with your case. Matthew will handle your case in a professional, efficient manner. He will also approach the case on a practical level to ensure that the documents that are produced work in practice.
Please contact Matthew Winder on 01524 387503 or email email@example.com
How much do we charge?
Our hourly rate is £190.00 per hour plus VAT. This rate applies until the 1st April 2018.
- A sale of a commercial property up to £250,000.00 our fee is £1,500.00 plus VAT and office copy entries of £6.00 and a bank transfer fee of £14.40
- Freehold purchase up to £250,000.00 our fee is £1750.00 plus VAT plus a local search of £99.00, commercial environmental search £165.00 + VAT for up to 2 hectares (the amount will vary depending on size), commercial water and drainage search £100.91 + VAT (Lancaster/Morecambe area – price will differ depending on area), Land Registry fee (the amount will vary depending upon the property purchase price)
- A lease of a shop/business premises/industrial unit is £750.00 plus VAT
- Assignment of a lease when acting for the tenant is £750.00 plus VAT plus the cost of any searches and Land Registry fee
- Dealing with the acquisition of a business up to a value of £100,000.00 is £2,000.00 plus VAT and plus any searches and Land Registry fees that are required depending upon whether you are purchasing a freehold property with the business.
- Business acquisition of an amount of in excess of £100,000.00 please contact Matthew Winder for a price that is tailored to your case on 01524 387503 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Option agreements, to grant an option over freehold property our charge is £750.00 plus VAT and plus a Land Registry fee the amount of which depends upon the value of the transaction.
- Grazing agreements £75.00 plus VAT.
- Commercial landlord notices (section 25 notices, other commercial landlord notices) £150.00 plus VAT (plus the cost of delivery).
The fixed fees that apply to your case are subject to prior approval. The fee would not cover handling any dispute arising from your sale or purchase or grant of a lease.
Stamp duty may be payable on any purchase and please ask your professional advisor for advice on the amount that you will pay.
Page last updated 05 October 2017, 08:48