Latest News

Protecting Your Property Rights

Do you live with a partner to whom you are not married, whom owns a property in their sole name to which you make financial contributions?

Are you aware that in the event of your separation it may be difficult to prove any financial claim to the property.

Have you considered entering into a deed of trust or registering and agreed notice or unilateral notice to protect your interest?

Clarkson Hirst can assist you with such matters. We can also assist married couples or civil partner’s in registering a notice of home rights over property owned in the sole name of their spouse or civil partner.

Call today on 01524 39760

Posted , categories Uncategorized